If you hire a Falcon Coaches vehicle you can be sure that you will get the premier service that we promise to deliver and you expect from using a premier operator.
To ensure that this is the case our business is operated around our key values which are –
• Safety of our Passengers – this is the cornerstone of our business, we ensure that our vehicles are maintained to the highest standards and that our drivers receive advanced training to ensure they are able to deal with any issues should the need arise.
• Drivers – are all trained to a high degree of professionalism including customer care, advanced driving skills, destination knowledge, legal compliance and child protection training to name some key areas. Drivers also attend a one day driver CPC module each year. As part of our recruitment process we carry out enhanced DBS checks and also regular driver license checks.
• Vehicles – are all maintained on a regular basis to the highest standards to exceed the standards as set by VOSA (Vehicle Operators Service Agency), by our internal team of highly skilled engineers.
• Quality of Service – to ensure that you receive a 5 star level of service we invest in the latest equipment and systems to ensure that we are able to deliver the highest level of service this includes –
• Personal Service – we pride ourselves on offering a personal level of service, from the time of your first enquire through to your coach hire. We will confirm the name of your driver in advance of your booking and we will also invite feedback on our service following your hire with a brief customer survey questionnaire.
• Booking & Operational Procedures – our operation is fully computerised using the latest most up to date computer system which allows us to handle your booking from enquiry to completion. This enables us to fully monitor the booking and also ensures that on the day of the booking our driver has a fully detailed brief of what you require. It also allows us to confirm all booking details to you in writing and provide quotations to all enquiries.
• Vehicle Presentation – our vehicles are presented in our new striking, bright and distinctive new Red, White and Blue livery, they are cleaned on a daily basis and presented to an exceptional standard,
• Driver Presentation – our drivers are all fully uniformed in our company uniform to complement our vehicles and allow them to be easily identified,
• Communications – we have invested in the latest GPRS Satellite Tracking System which is fitted to all vehicles, this allows us to pin point the exact location of our vehicle. We are also able to contact our vehicles via Mobile Telephone should the need arise.